The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the Scientific and Team Excellence group located in Cambridge, managing the various tasks needed for the group’s work streams to run smoothly.
In this global organization, the candidate will be interacting with associates from sites around the globe.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Organize internal learnings/trainings, including:
- Support creation of course offerings in the learning management system
- Communicating the offerings within the organization
- Providing logistical support during the courses
- Generating post-course surveys and analyze results
- Work with Procurement to create and execute agreements for external vendors
- Support budget tracking
- Process invoices
- Support team meeting agendas
- Support maintenance of web site on the SharePoint platform
- A minimum of five years as an administrative professional, ideally with experience working in a global organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and SharePoint) required.
- Must possess excellent organization skills and have a high attention to detail.
- Additionally, this candidate will be self-motivated and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- He or she will also possess the ability to work independently and as an effective and engaged team member in a fast-paced environment. Strong initiative and follow through is essential.
- A college education (associate’s or bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience).