- Maintain and keep organized all wealth management, financial planning and administrative files.
- Maintain client information database: addresses, schedule, etc.
- Meet and greet clients. Primary contact for incoming calls.
- Create and prepare correspondence.
- Read and process all phone notes, client correspondence, and agendas. Keep current of client situation.
- Sort and distribute mail daily.
- Maintain professional office appearance.
- Duplication and faxing as requested.
- Maintain client presentation handouts and resource materials.
- Order supplies as needed.
- Make travel arrangements on behalf of principals as requested.
Wealth Management Duties:
- Draft and send information requests to clients in preparation for meetings. Follow-up to ensure timely submission. Contact clients as needed for clarification/additional information.
- Prepare draft agendas for all client meetings (e.g., organize information received, analyze cash flow, generate investment returns and performance reports, conduct research as needed, complete forms, etc.). Prepare and finalize materials.
- Prepare drafts and finalize annual net worth statements for clients. Follow-up to ensure timely completion and receipt from clients.
- Follow-up with clients and/or accountants to ensure that we are provided with income tax returns.
- Create and update cash flow, education, and retirement projections as assigned.
- Update materials for educational presentations as assigned.
- Draft correspondence to clients as assigned.
- Contact mutual fund companies for information as requested.
- Prepare and process paperwork and then track actions such as those listed below, serving as primary point-ofcontact between Bromfield Sneider Wealth Advisors and Schwab Institutional for follow-up, troubleshooting and resolution of problems as needed. ˃ New accounts ˃ Transfers ˃ Withdrawal requests ˃ Cost basis ˃ Beneficiary designations ˃ Corporate actions ˃ Address changes Operations Duties (continued)
- Check confirmations against trade tickets and trade blotter on a daily basis to ensure accuracy and proper settlement. Run rebalancing reports.
- Portfolio Reviews: ˃ Create rebalancing reports and manage the review process in response to deposits, transfers, client meetings quarterly reviews, etc. as requested.
- Using Excel database, maintain ongoing database pertaining to portfolio allocation review, rebalancing, client meetings, and phone calls. Provide bi-weekly reports to team members.
- Review monthly and quarterly account statements for accuracy. Monitor client cash positions monthly.
- Provide support to Compliance Officer as requested. Financial Planning Duties
- For prospective clients, prepare Financial Planning/Consulting Agreement and letter confirming services to be provided, as well as, a request for additional information.
- Upon receipt of client information, organize data and follow-up for additional information as requested.
- Pull together cash flow and net worth statements.
- Run various “what if…” projections to determine where client stands in relation to education, retirement, and other financial goals as assigned.
- Edit financial plans as directed, print final copies, and bind report(s) for client presentations.
- Update boilerplate templates as needed. (Priscilla – Primary)
- Research topics and issues as requested.
- Prepare bills as directed.
- Create, maintain, and update Procedures Manual. (Priscilla – Primary)
- Other projects as assigned.
- Five years or more of high level administrative support experience, some of which has been in the financial services sector.
- College graduate preferred.
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and creation of tables and charts.
- Experience with graphics presentations, working knowledge of formulas, and high degree of speed and accuracy with Word. Knowledge of Salesforce database program a plus.
- Must be extremely well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to prioritize workload and multi-task under time pressures.
Located right off of the T Kendall Sq/MIT stop!