- Maintain calendars, schedule appointments and set up meetings
- Make extensive travel arrangements, both international as well as domestic; prepare itineraries and expense reports; maintain database of travel preferences
- Maintain proper flow of information with support groups (e.g., corporate services) with full knowledge of relevant
- Qualify potential deal prospects who call and determine how to manage the leads
- Track and maintain database of deal sources and professional support groups (executive search, bankers, etc.)
- Track and maintain database of physical documents related to sector expertise as requested
- Track and maintain deal information, both electronic and physical
- Creation and maintenance of information systems to support team: key information, portfolio phone lists, brochure inserts, board meeting charts, etc.
- Coordinate with portfolio companies for supported individuals regarding meetings, information flow, etc.
- Help prepare presentations using PowerPoint
Skills required (in addition to general administrative skills):
- Excellent communications skills – written and verbal
- Able to engage with people at all levels, likeable, and approachable.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision, proactive in approach
- Must be able to assess situations and determine appropriate action
- Must be skilled at scheduling, highly organized, and have a high attention to detail
- At least 8 years of experience as an Executive Assistant in a professional services firm such as private equity or
- College degree
- Self-starter who takes initiative, displays good judgment, is reliable and dependable, and likes being busy