- The Executive Assistant: Provides high-level administrative support to President.
- Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
- Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals. Makes high-level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company.
- Maintains partnerships with executives within and outside the company, customers, vendors, visitors.
- Working knowledge of company operations, policies and procedures required.
The specific duties assigned to the Executive Assistant are as follows:
- Interacts with internal and external customers/guests, executives and employees via phone, email or in person
- Provide high-level administrative support to President, NA.
- Calendar management
- Domestic and International Travel coordination (including air, ground, hotel)
- Expense Reporting
- Creates, maintains and distributes meeting materials and commonly referenced documents (NA Leadership Team and Executives at corporate office), as required
- Organizational Charts
- Instructional Guides
- Meeting minutes
- Resolves problems that require in-depth knowledge of company policies and procedures, and projects in progress
- Schedules meetings, manages logistics, AV and materials at meetings
- Vendor management of estimates, statements of work, POs and invoicing
- Manages incoming calls, mail, and faxes to determine their significance and how best to address them.
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively with staff
- Liaise with local/statewide organizations in regards to memberships and offerings
- Maintains confidential files
- Other duties as assigned to ensure and maintain continuity of the office
Education, Experience, Special Skills and Other Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5-7 years progressively responsible executive level administrative experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills must be demonstrated
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills and ability to balance multiple simultaneous projects with ability to work independently and proactively
- Ability to work with all levels of employees and handle sensitive and confidential information with tact, diplomacy and discretion
- Ability to work in a diverse global environment and build positive relationships with company executives, their administrative staff
- Ability to follow through on delegated assignments and influences others
- Strong past partnerships with vendors and outside partners demonstrating ability to maintain cohesive and productive relationships and outcomes
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a definite asset
- Attention to detail and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) required