- Reception coverage according to agreed upon schedule, including two 15 minute breaks, lunch coverage, and additional coverage as required
- Providing water to each conference room throughout the day
- Wipe down conference room tables as needed
- Straighten and level chairs in conference room
- Monitor supplies and request additional supplies from receptionist, as needed
- Clean all conference rooms daily at the end of the day
- Provide back-up to receptionist with multiple catering assignments
- Provide receptionist cover with a single catering assignment
- Prepare conference rooms in advance of catering assignments by leveling chairs, cleaning tables and credenza, place table cloth(s) as needed, provide additional trash can, and provide/remove additional items as requested by facilities team
- Breakdown all catered events by cleaning the conference rooms, including removing all food and trash, cleaning the tables and leveling chairs
- Monitor kitchens for cleanliness throughout the day
- Operate dishwashers at scheduled times throughout the day, including emptying dishwashers
- Perform end-of-day kitchen cleaning, including, cleaning the coffee machines, countertops, microwaves and refrigerators; restocking items
- Faxes distribution
- Order supplies for all the department
- Take care of all outgoing mail
- Mail distribution
- Load and empty the dishwashers
- Deliver packages outside of the office as needed
- Add fund to the postage machine as needed
- Maintains, all office equipment Fax machine, copier, shedder printer.
- Internal move relocation
- Bind presentation books
- Put all supplies always as they arrived for the production rooms
- Order toner for every copiers, printers and fax machines
- Replace toner cartridges
- Order Supply for postage machine
- Order UPS, DHL, and FedEx supplies
- Pick up package outside office for board members
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Associate Degree preferred, but not required
- A minimum of 2 years of experience preferred, but not required, ideally within a financial organization
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the office
- Professional, high energy, pro-active and personable
- Ability to work after hours for last minute productions of presentation materials and unexpected facilities issues/support/requests
- Must be polished and professional in both appearance and demeanor, high energy, pro-active and personable.
- Ability to work weekends for MACS and facility related projects and jobs.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, strong work ethics and a flexible and professional attitude
- Must have the ability to multitask and work without supervision
- Ability to lift/move up to 50 lbs.
- Candidates must have working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
IV. CONDITIONS OF WORK:
- Travel to other US offices when needed
- Overtime is required as needed, usually 0-5 hours per week
- 0-20% travel required.