Our client is looking for a part-time proactive Administrative Assistant for their small office located in Waltham, MA. They are looking for someone with administrative experience who can also assist with accounting. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who only wants to work part-time with strong administrative background.
• Assist in entering invoices.
• Review entries for accuracy and ensure invoices are posted to appropriate project/job.
• Scan/copy all invoices as back-up for client billing.
• Assist in ad-hoc accounting projects
• Organize and maintain filing systems.
• Provide general project and administrative support.
• Provide support to the management team when needed.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask.
• Initial point of contact for callers, visitors and general emails; provide general troubleshooting or route inquiries appropriately.
• Process incoming and outgoing mail; prepare packages for delivery
• Order and maintain office and kitchen supplies
• College degree preferred with administrative and accounting experience.
• Strong computer and internet skills, to include MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
•Flexible, team-player, comfortable working in a small, fast-paced and growth oriented environment.
• Proven ability to work with all levels of management and staff. • Personable with a “can-do” attitude a must
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
• Can currently work 20-25 hours a week.