This individual is responsible for all daily facilities requests and maintenance, as well as handling all telephone inquiries and face-to-face interactions with both internal staff and visitors. He/She also provides the support for all presentation materials and is required to produce, duplicate, and distribute all materials. Additionally, this individual supplies information regarding the company to the general public, clients, and customers.
- Submit requests to building management for all facilities issues.
- Maintain and support daily facilities requirements.
- Copy/print, bind and distribute all production-related materials.
- Order and maintain kitchen and office supplies.
- Prepare, sort and distribute mail and overnight deliveries with FedEx, UPS, and DHL
- Input data for monthly reports for production materials, supplies, and security logs.
- Provide backup coverage for off hour’s security and facilities support.
- Interface with guests upon their arrival to the office by greeting, meeting and directing them to ensure a comfortable atmosphere upon arrival.
- Ensure that personal appearance, demeanor (both in person and over the telephone), and surroundings are of the highest professional standard at all times.
- Coordinate with various vendors and ensure that our agreements are being met in a timely manner.
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional manner and assist in daily phone requests as needed; operate a switchboard to route incoming calls and place outgoings
- Update AAM phone/email directories.
- Assist with setup and breakdown of special events and office meetings.
- Prepare travel arrangements for assigned group and process expenses for each individual.
- Provide back-up for administrative staff.
- Ensure all conference rooms and kitchens are well-supplied and ready for use daily.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail, as well as outgoing mail.
- Manage online calendar and office diary.
- Assist with product research on various special projects (i.e. artwork, kitchen equipment, etc.)
- Process expenses.
- Arrange for supplementary maintenance coverage for the upkeep of reception area, as well as the entire office.
- Streamline document guidelines to ensure an efficient process
- Maintain various inventory and tracking documents (kitchen and meeting room supplies).
- Perform complex and confidential secretarial functions including responding to routine external correspondence.
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience preferred, but not required, ideally within a financial organization
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the office
- Professional, high energy, pro-active and personable
- Ability to work after hours for last minute productions of presentation materials and unexpected facilities issues/support/requests
- Must be polished and professional in both appearance and demeanor, high energy, pro-active and personable.
- Ability to work weekends for MACS and facility related projects and jobs.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, strong work ethics and a flexible and professional attitude
- Must have the ability to multitask and work without supervision
- Ability to lift/move up to 50 lbs.
- Candidates must have working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
CONDITIONS OF WORK:
- Travel to other US offices when needed
- Overtime is required as needed, usually 0-5 hours per week
- 0-5% travel required.