- Manage calendar, expenses and travel for the VP of Investor Relations & Corporate Communications
- Coordinate IRCC investment planning in partnership with department leadership
- Support procurement processes: new vendor forms, legal agreements (CDA, MSA, SOWs), purchase requisitions, etc.
- Support processes related to corporate sponsorships: payment, event attendance, materials, etc.
- Coordinate and provide organizational and administrative support for company-sponsored events
- Coordinate and provide administrative support for creative projects (filming schedules,
- Assist with complex scheduling requests on behalf of senior directors and below
- Assist with on-boarding new members of the IRCC department
- Prepare materials for meetings, seminars, presentations and special projects
- Coordinate lunch orders and meeting setups as appropriate
- Appropriately manage information of a highly confidential and critical nature
- Provide back-up support to other assistants as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Knowledge of MS Office applications including MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word required.
- Ability to organize work, establish priorities, set and meet individual and team goals. Ability to communicate effectively and professionally. Detail-oriented; strong organizational skills; proven team player. Can exercise good judgment and is solution-oriented across a variety of situations in a growing, fast-paced organization.
- College degree preferred with a minimum of 2-3 years related experience required.