Reporting to the Head of HR, the Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of interviewing, including, but not limited to ravel, phone calls to all applicants prior to their scheduled start date, supporting background check resolution, data entry and internal/external reporting.
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition Leader, hiring managers and third-party lenders and schedule interviews
- Work with the recruitment team members and third-party vendors to ensure the accurate and expedient processing of all applicants
- Make welcome calls to all applicants prior to their scheduled start date.
- Support background check resolution
- Assist with data entry and internal and external reporting
- Coordinate candidates travel arrangements as needed
- Support onboarding process
- Perform miscellaneous activities as required as needed
- Bachelor’s degree and at least one-year experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel, and Outlook
- Persuasive and able to manage multiple constituencies and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Solid communication and relationship management skills
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Team player