11705569 Trial Associate | Contract 18 mos. | $28/hr
Currently remote, and at such time when it is safe, will work in Cambridge, MA, onsite. This is an awesome opportunity for a biotech graduate with a Bachelor's degree is ideal, plus 1-2 years of exp.
Name: Clinical Trial Associate
Reason: New Contingent Hire
Department: Clinical Operations
Job Category: Clinical Operations
Job Title: Clinical Trial Associate
- Maintenance of informational databases and program tracking reports, participate in coordination of clinical trial related activities, authoring of study operations manuals, budgetary oversight and tracking, and providing general program support in a team setting to ensure the successful execution of clinical trial tasks and deliverables according to project timelines. Duties may include, but are not limited to, subject tracking, assembly, review, quality control, and tracking of regulatory documents, maintenance and tracking of study materials (including investigational drug), generation and distribution of meeting agendas and minutes in addition to other activities.
- Effectively and efficiently interact with internal, clinical site and vendor personnel.• Have the interest and ability to expand knowledge of clinical trial management procedures and regulatory submission requirements.
- Learn health care authority regulations and guidelines, and apply to daily activities.
- Perform day-to-day activities based on Standard Operating Procedures and Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
- Learn and execute defined tasks while working closely with others.
- Assist with in-house coordination of activities related to conduct of clinical trials.
- Demonstrate problem?solving skills, including the identification of problems and proposed solutions, in consultation with more senior team members.
- Highly motivated person with excellent computer skills, who is highly attentive to details, has strong organizational skills, and able to communicate effectively in a fast paced environment
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in related field
Education: Bachelor's Degree
EXCELLENT COMPUTER SKILLS