Admin Assistant | Legal & Compliance
Work for one of Boston's Best Places to Work! 100% paid benefits (family included – a value of $1200-$1300/mo., alone!), plus an amazing culture, work/life balance, gym membership and more!
You'll work with some of the best & brightest minds out there!
Position: Administrative Assistant
Department: Legal & Compliance
FLSA Classification: Full-time, Non-Exempt
We are seeking an administrative professional to support a team of legal and compliance professionals. The team consists of four attorneys, including the Deputy General Counsel, the Chief Compliance Officer, two Senior Legal Counsels, and a Senior Compliance Manager. The ideal candidate will be professional and articulate, with excellent management skills.
- Coordinate internal and external calls and meetings
- Calendar management for the team
- Domestic and International Travel – Obtaining visas – Coordination with Office Managers in international offices
- Submitting expense reports
- Assist with closing files and coordinate execution of signature pages for internal documents as well as with outside counsel.
- Answer phones • Electronic and paper filings
- Copy, fax, and scan documents
- Assist with event plan planning, such as offsite meetings and General Counsel Conferences
- Maintain General Counsel database
- Excellent communications skills – written and verbal
- Able to engage with people at all levels, likeable, and approachable.
- Excellent computer skills (Adobe, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision, proactive in approach
- Must be able to assess situations and determine appropriate action
- Must be skilled at scheduling, highly organized, and have a high attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure, must be flexible and adaptable
- High degree of integrity, professionalism, diplomacy, and discretion
All qualified candidates are urged to submit a cover letter & confidential resume in (2) two Word documents for immediate and assured response to [email protected] This is an immediate, direct hire.