Admin Assistant R&D Target Discovery | Temp 27/hr
Department: RD Target Discovery
Job Title: Administrative Assistant I
This role will provide administrative support to the Respiratory and Neuro Science team and the department as required. Managing the administration and coordination of internal and external meetings and interacting with all levels of management throughout the organization and NIBR.
Administrative duties include:
- Extensive calendar management, scheduling appointments, meeting preparation,
- Schedule candidate interviews /Speakers / Seminars – 50% of the job will require scheduling interviews especially for the rest of 2019.
- Be a point of contact for visiting colleagues
- Make both global and domestic travel arrangements
- Process complex expense reports ensuring adherence to company policies
- Coordinate complex internal/ external meetings, videos, skype and teleconference calls
- Be a contributing part of a global administrative team to ensure alignment, communication and teamwork
- Provide coverage when needed
- Technically savvy
- 2+ years of experience in providing administrative support. Willing to train the right person.
- Friendly interpersonal and communication skills including a sound command of verbal and written English, particularly an ability to write and to proofread email messages and other documents for grammar, spelling, and stylistic mistakes.
- Ability to discreetly handle and not to compromise confidential and sensitive information, including personnel issues, trade secrets, sensitive negotiations with external parties, patient information, and legal documents.
- Proficiency with Word, Outlook is a must.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with an attention to detail.
- Sense of humor, a flexible nature, a respect for the diversity inherent in colleagues, visitors, and patients, and an eagerness to learn new things.
- A college education (associate's or bachelor's degree or equivalent experience).