Admin Assistant to HR, Finance & Legal
The successful applicant will provide administrative support, including but not limited to: updating and maintaining employee records, managing documents, updating internal databases, and calendar management.
The HR administrative assistant will also support executive leaders in both finance and legal.
In this role, the associate will ensure plans are administered in accordance with federal and state regulations and plan provisions are followed. The ideal candidate will have experience with human resources procedures & policies and will be able to handle diverse tasks efficiently and within a fast-paced environment.
Administrative Assistant / HR, Legal and Finance
- Provide administrative support to 3 executive leaders in Human Resources, Finance & Legal
- Will be responsible for calendar management, coordination of meetings, and preparation of company presentations
- Will maintain employee records
- Will update internal databases including HRIS, payroll and benefit platforms, and shared files
- Will assist in new hire onboarding e.g. collecting all documentation, ensuring legal compliance, benefits enrollment, and proper storage of confidential documentation
- May assist in managing interview and candidate schedules if staffing coordinator needs back-up
- Will track HR programs including e.g. FMLA, performance reviews, etc.
- Will assist in all benefit-related activities including enrollment, COBRA management, and HIPPA compliance
- May assist with candidate expense reimbursements
- Will assist the Head of US Legal in obtaining and renewing various state licenses and registrations
- Will assist the Head of US Legal with managing executed agreements through the company’s document management system
- Will provide assistance to the Head of US Finance and the Controller with invoice management and calendar management
- Will interact with all levels of management in the organization, both domestic and international, necessitating tact, diplomacy, discretion and good judgment
- Will coordinate both global and domestic travel arrangements and process related expense reports
- Will coordinate internal/ external meetings, videos and conference calls, etc.
- Will assist in the development of slide presentations for all G&A functions: HR, Finance & Legal
- Will maintain departmental files and proper submission of approval forms as requested
- Will be expected to handle confidential information and communication with all levels of the organization in a professional & discrete manner
- Will often be the first point of contact for questions and inquiries related to all three departments
- Will have to function as coverage for other Administrative Associates as necessary
- May be asked to assist with various projects as required
- Excellent written communication and organization skills.
- Experience with HR software, such as HRIS and/or HRMS.
- Comprehensive literacy in all MS Office applications -Outlook calendar, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred but is not a requirement
- Prior experience in an HR administrative or assistant role is highly desired.
- Creative working in X-functional teams
- Open and respectful corporate culture
- Multicultural environment