Our pharmaceutical client company is currently advancing a broad pipeline of development candidates spanning a range of disease areas, including oncology, regenerative medicine, multigenic diseases including immunology, and select monogenic diseases.
Title of Position: Administrative Assistant
Report to: Sr. Operations / Corporate Communications Manager to Office of the CEO
Scope of Role & Traits/Experience
- For this dynamic and fast-paced development stage biotech company, this person will join the office of the CEO and directly report to the Sr. Operations / Corporate Communications Manager
- Ensure seamless organization and execution of meetings, schedules, travel, and other administrative duties related to the CEO
- Bring a naturally outgoing and friendly demeanor to the role and take pride in representing the position in a consistently professional manner
- Maintain confidentiality for both business and personal matters
- Possess a good comfort level with MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, plus an interest in learning additional applications
- Bring an intellectual curiosity with a desire to learn more of the sophisticated aspects of the role; you will have the chance to get involved with a variety of special projects such as office planning projects, corporate and internal communication materials, among others.
- Exercise strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally looking for 2-5 years of experience where you have worked in a briskly paced business setting before, and you're eager to take the next step in growth and development.
- Demonstrate flexibility, sound judgment, and eager to learn and grow
- Duties will include:
- Calendar management and scheduling for CEO and other members of the LT
- Arrange domestic and global travel
- Liaise contracts and purchase orders to ensure timely signatures
- Respond promptly to colleagues and external contacts in a consistently friendly and professional manner
- Work under the direction of your supervisor by completing tasks with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, consistent communication, and accountability
- Bring your exceptional organizational, multitasking, and administrative skills to the job – they are key to being successful in this role
- Ad hoc project work including but not limited to external and internal corporate communication
- Work regularly with the leadership team and members of the organization and support ad hoc administrative requests as needed
This is a direct, immediate hire; you will work on site although all consideration and accommodations will be given to the health and safety of all our workers.
All qualified candidates are urged to submit a resume and cover letter to: [email protected]