Well established boutique wealth management firm seeks a motivated, hard-working, detail-oriented individual to join our four-person team. Our ideal candidate is highly proficient in Microsoft Office, very organized, enjoys multi-tasking and working with numbers, and possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Responsibilities include: creating spreadsheets, revising, editing and proofreading forms and documents, office filing, handling phones, ordering supplies, maintaining databases and performing a multitude of other administrative and operations tasks.
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience in a demanding fast paced environment
- College degree preferred
- Advanced computer competency
- Strong MS Office skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong analytical skills. Must be a doer and a thinker.
- Prior experience in financial service industry preferred