Client Relations Specialist
CLIENT RELATIONS SPECIALIST – base salary up to $80K
Our boutique Wealth Management Firm located in Westwood seeks a steady, dependable individual to complete our four?person team. The focus of the position is on delivering excellent service to our clients and producing accurate work based on established standards and procedures. The level of client contact requires an ability to connect with people quickly and easily. If you are a detail?oriented individual who can multitask under pressure, perform consistently when responsible for process?driven tasks, and adapt well to change, we would like to hear from you. We offer a generous benefits package in addition to a base salary. A job description that details many responsibilities of the job follows:
Wealth Management Duties
- Draft and send information requests to clients in preparation for meetings. Follow?up to ensure timely submission of data. Contact clients as needed for clarification/additional information.
- Prepare draft agendas for all client meetings (e.g., organize information received, pull together cash flow, generate investment returns and performance reports, conduct research as needed, complete forms, etc.). Finalize agenda and meeting materials.
- Prepare and send to clients drafts of annual net worth statements. Follow?up to ensure timely receipt from clients. Finalize statement.
- Follow?up with clients and/or accountants to ensure that we are provided with income tax returns.
- Using Excel, create and update cash flow, education, and retirement projections as assigned.
- Draft correspondence to clients as assigned.
- Prepare and process paperwork and then track actions such as those listed below, serving as primary point?of?contact between firm and its custodian for follow?up, troubleshooting and resolution of problems.
? New accounts
? Withdrawal requests
? Cost basis
? Beneficiary designations
? Corporate actions
? Address changes
- Check confirmations against trade tickets and trade blotter daily to ensure accuracy and proper settlement.
- Portfolio Reviews:
? Run rebalancing reports and manage the portfolio review process in response to deposits, transfers, client meetings, quarterly reviews, etc.
- Maintain ongoing database pertaining to portfolio allocation reviews, rebalancing, client meetings, and phone calls.
Financial Planning Duties
- For prospective clients, prepare Financial Planning/Consulting Agreement and letter confirming services to be provided, as well as a request for additional information.
- Upon receipt of client information, organize data and follow?up for additional information as requested.
- Pull together cash flow and net worth statements.
- Run various “what if…” projections to determine where client stands in relation to education, retirement, and other financial goals as assigned.
- Edit financial plans as directed, print final copies, and bind report(s) for client presentations.
- Research topics and issues as requested.
Office Management Duties
- Maintain and keep organized all wealth management, financial planning, and administrative files.
- Maintain client information database.
- Meet and greet clients. Primary contact for incoming calls.
- Maintain professional office appearance.
- Duplication, scanning and faxing as requested.
- Order supplies as needed.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Five years or more of high?level administrative support experience, some of which has been in the financial services sector.
- College graduate.
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and creation of tables and charts.
- Experience with graphics presentations, working knowledge of formulas, and high degree of speed and accuracy with Word. Knowledge of Salesforce database program a plus.
- 100% individual healthcare coverage.
- Bonus program.
- Profit sharing program.