Clinical Research Coordinator Code 9393087 | Contract – 1 Year, pay rate to $45/hr
Clinical Trial Associate
- Effectively and efficiently interact with internal, clinical site and vendor personnel.
- Have the interest and ability to expand knowledge of clinical trial management procedures and regulatory submission requirements. Learn health care authority regulations and guidelines, and apply to daily activities.
- Perform day-to-day activities based on Standard Operating Procedures and Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
- Learn and execute defined tasks while working closely with others.
- Assist with in-house coordination of activities related to conduct of clinical trials.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills, including the identification of problems and proposed solutions, in consultation with more senior team members.
- Possess good verbal skills and seek information when needed.
- Seek opportunities to learn and be receptive to constructive feedback.
- Benefit from close supervision but be willing to work independently.
- Receive guidance on clinical development process and the role operations plays in that process.
- Track progress across multiple programs and communicate this to internal and external stakeholders.
- Organize trial and program related team meetings, associated agendas, and generate meeting minutes, including tracking of action items.
- Become familiar with and assist in maintaining clinical invoice tracking and other budget databases for multiple projects, generate periodic reports on status of payments and other database reports, and resolve payment inquiries from investigator sites.
- Maintain other informational databases for clinical trial status throughout the life of a clinical program.
- Train to monitor clinical sites / data under the direction of experienced clinical research personnel through co-monitoring visits.
- Travel as needed, although requirements are minimal (less than 20% for non-monitoring related work; potential at times for up to 50% for monitoring related travel).
- Some experience working in a contract research organization and/or clinical trial environment is preferred
- Entry level is acceptable
- BS/BA degree in healthcare / scientific field preferred Minimum of 1 year work experience in related field
Start Date: 07/25/2019
Estimated End Date: 07/31/2020
Hours Per Week: 40.00
Hours Per Day: 8.00