Contract Staffing Specialist
This is an exciting new role and opportunity to join a dynamic growing Talent Acquisition team supporting a dynamic and high growth organization.
We are seeking a Contract Recruiter who will be primarily responsible for performing full-cycle recruiting activities, including sourcing, negotiating, and extending offers as well as working closely with hiring managers to ensure a smooth hiring process.
- Perform full cycle recruiting activities including sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, negotiating and extending offers for our Boston, MA office.
- Sourcing and developing a pipeline of active and passive job seekers using your past successful networking techniques, professional organizations, the internet, direct sourcing and referrals
- Partner creatively with hiring managers in order to develop a tailor-made recruitment strategy, attract top talent and to meet hiring deadlines
- Drive the entire recruitment process helping to evaluate and assess talent
- Prepare candidate offer packages, negotiate and extend job offers and coordinate on-boarding for newly hired employees.
- Appropriately manage outside staffing vendors through the Recruiting cycle
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum of two (2) years experience with full life cycle recruiting in the pharmaceutical industry
- Prior experience working within internal Corporate Talent Acquisition Teams
- Specific expertise sourcing and evaluating R&D, Clinical Development, Commercial, Manufacturing, and Medical Affair talent
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate candidates for cultural fit as well as conduct interviews in a manner that creates a memorable experience for each potential candidate
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Expertise in hunting and evaluating talent
- Strong sourcing skills with demonstrated success in networking or building pipelines as well as candidate assessment skills
- Proven expertise in using social networking tools to hire top talent (i.e. LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently with a high sense of urgency