Executive Assistant | Investment Team
Executive Assistant – Partnership Strategies Boston, MA
Our client is one of the world’s leading investment firms with over $105 billion of assets under management that creates lasting impact for our investors, teams, businesses, and communities in which we live.
The team is seeking a full-time Executive Assistant in our Boston headquarters. This individual will provide high-level administrative support to senior professionals on the Partnership Strategies team. The ideal candidate will possess excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and an ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines. He/she should be a self-starter who functions well in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Manage heavy calendar scheduling; schedule internal and external calls and meetings
- Coordinate frequent travel arrangements including domestic and extensive international travel; management of passport and visas
- Track business expenses and prepare expense reports
- Provide back-up coverage for other team members (during lunch or absence)
- Receive, screen and route all incoming telephone calls, mail and correspondence
- Provide support for personal errands, reservations, or other needs as required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7+ years of experience providing administrative support; experience in a financial services environment strongly preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills; ability to interact with personnel at every level across the firm
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Meticulous attention to detail; extremely organized
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and respond quickly
- Energetic self-starter with strong sense of urgency, ownership, and follow-through skills
- Discretion in handling confidential information
- Positive and professional attitude with ability to work well under pressure and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Dedicated team player with a strong sense of ownership, willing to go the extra mile
For more information, please feel free to email your resume to: [email protected] and/or apply on line here.