Executive Assistant – NY
A leading private equity firm is seeking an Executive Assistant to support a Co-Founder and two Principals, and to oversee office items. The firm has a collegial and collaborative culture, and offers good work/life balance.
- Happy, cheerful, high energy
- Organized, punctual (8:30AM start)
- Proactive in getting things done; a self-starter with ability to prioritize projects/responsibilities
- High attention to detail; thorough in completing work; efficient
- Adaptable and willing to learn/do new tasks as they come up
- Good judgment
- Professional and discreet
- Monitor email inbox for co-founder – notify of urgent items, prepare responses as applicable, draft/send 10+ outreach emails per week to help co-founder set up meetings with external parties
- Oversee office items to help co-founder manage office – liaise with IT/phone and other vendors as issues arise, liaise with landlord/building, welcome guests/visitors to office, order food for group meetings held in office and clean up after meetings, order/restock supplies, new hire set-up (computer/other misc.), order/label holiday cards, etc.
- Contact Management (Outlook) for co-founder and principals – input business cards, compile lists/labels/groupings/etc., search/update contacts as applicable to help with outreach
- Calendar and scheduling for co-founder and principals – work with internal/external parties to schedule meetings and conference calls, enter visitors into building security system, etc.
- Travel – book flights and hotels for co-founder and principals
- Expense reports – prepare expense reports monthly for co-founder and principals
- Phone – pick up phone and take messages as needed for co-founder and principals Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years of support experience
- Deep experience with Outlook and Word. Experience with Powerpoint and Excel helpful.