Executive Assistant to (2) Co-Founders | 100% Remote!
Our client is changing the way medicines are developed by connecting and empowering the clinical trial ecosystem. We are a team of researchers, entrepreneurs, technologists, and healthcare-obsessed professionals building solutions that eliminate some of the biggest challenges in clinical research.
We care about the people who care for people…and we have fun while doing it.
The Executive Assistant will bring strong organizational and planning skills, along with a high sense of urgency to help empower our co-founders. This person should be intelligent, engaging and have a very high bias for action.
What You’ll Be Working On
- You will own the day-to-day administration and coordination of all areas of executive support
- Proactively manage calendars with the ability to schedule and prioritize meetings, resolve schedule conflicts, collaborate with other team members, and stay several steps ahead to maintain efficiency
- Handle executive travel arrangements and make frequent changes as needed
- Interact with key internal and external contacts, investors and other C-level individuals in a professional manner
- Schedule and coordinate numerous weekly and ad hoc meetings
- You’ll need to be comfortable with handling personal tasks such as errands, setting up appointments, etc.
- Act as point person for visiting executives and corporate investors
- Various other ad hoc requests
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor’s or Associate's Degree
- 3+ years of experience as EA for senior-level executives
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong planning and forward thinking capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate needs and situations before they are fully developed
- Ability to be assertive and give push-back when appropriate
- Advanced proficiency in Google Enterprise Suite tools (calendar, mail drive, docs, sheets, slides, meet)
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Extremely high level of discretion pertaining to confidential information
- Flexible and able to handle ad hoc issues that may arise outside of core business hours
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: We are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.