Executive Assistant to CEO
Executive Assistant to CEO
Our client has attracted some of the most accomplished talent in the industry and is now looking for a highly motivated C-level Executive Assistant that flourishes in an entrepreneurial culture that is mission-driven, results-oriented and community focused, to join the team. He/she will flourish in building relationships broadly, feeling a sense of social connectedness and team spirit with colleagues internally (across all levels of the organization) and key stakeholders externally, to drive and support the business moving forward. Valuing discretion, he/she handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature with respect while demonstrating cultural intelligence within an international business environment. This role will report directly to and support the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- Manage the CEO’s calendar and organize and manage meetings (scheduling, preparation, catering, etc.).
- Coordinate and schedule national/international travel arrangements and logistics.
- Schedule and plan board of director meetings and serve as primary contact to members of the board of directors.
- Serve as a liaison to investors, advisors, management team and employees.
- Work closely with all administrative assistants by supporting and collaborating on a continual basis.
- Ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion that require discretion, practical judgement, cost/benefits analysis, technical know-how, and an extremely high sense of detail.
- Solicit information from the leaders and teams in order to provide critical updates, anticipate questions and organize a complex set of priorities.
- Plan, organize and compile data to compose and prepare correspondence that is often confidential. Ensures accuracy of data sources and research any related questions in advance of the communication.
- Successfully manage PO submittals, budget and contract management for meetings and CEO initiatives. Process expense reports for the CEO.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Engage in inclusive leadership that contributes to the company’s organizational and operational effectiveness.
- Apply a thorough knowledge of company operations with close partnership to Corporate Affairs, Human Resources, Legal and Finance.
- Prior experience as an executive assistant (preferably to CEO or C-Suite) in a high-growth, transparent environment is required (biotech/pharmaceutical industry is highly preferred).
- Emotional maturity with humility.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions with strong decision-making capability.
- Motivated self-starter with demonstrated leadership skills and a high level of commitment, ownership, team orientation.
- Technically savvy with strong computer skills, including proficiency in Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook, Access or other database applications, video conference, and contract management system.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth culture where his/her open mindset, learning agility and tolerance for ambiguity are core.
- A solutions-oriented, inclusive team player with a proven ability to work well with a diverse team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, where one thrives in an environment that requires working under tight and changing time constraints including meeting deadlines.
- Open and clear communicator with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to adapt and a willingness to contribute to ad-hoc company initiatives.
- Comfortable collaborating with all levels of employees and possesses conflict management skills.
- Strong attention to detail in everything that you do.
- Beliefs are underpinned by our core values: Patients First, Thoughtfulness, Trust, Optimism, and Urgency.
- At home in a results-driven, highly accountable environment where you can make a clear impact.
- A team player, who listens effectively and invites response and discussion.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.