Executive & Personal Assistant to the Co-CEO
Role: Executive & Personal Assistant to the Co-CEO
Reports to: Co-CEO
Who We Are
Our Client Company was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, their growth has been dramatic; they have over $1B in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting their success. They’re sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Our Client Company develops and sells over 6,000 best-selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. They are reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. They hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, let’s talk.
Serving as right hand personal and executive support to our Co-Founder and Co-CEO, you are super-organized and detail oriented, have excellent project management skills and thrive in fast-paced, high-growth environments. You will work with highly confidential information, making a high level of accuracy, consistency, and thoroughness extremely important. Last, but certainly not least, you have a track record of providing best-in-class customer service and significantly improving the productivity and efficiency of those you support.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Manage an overbooked calendar, being mindful of priorities and ensuring optimal use of the executive’s time and attention.
- Prioritize and reply to emails, project management software tasks, Google comments and Slack messages as needed.
- Prepare presentations, written communications, speeches, etc.
- Track/prioritize urgent deliverables.
- Make business and personal travel arrangements and manage and communicate travel itineraries.
- Attend meetings with the CEO as needed; take notes, gather action items, and follow up on next steps.
- Travel with the Co-CEO when necessary.
- Track executive expenses and generate expense reports.
- Plan and coordinate on and offsite events and meetings, including preparation of resources, materials, logistics, and meals.
- Maintain strong working relationships with contacts inside and outside of Thrasio, including high profile individuals who require “white glove” service.
- Manage special projects including research and analysis.
- Serve in an administrative support role for the co-CEOs Family Office.
- Provide assistance with personal tasks.
What You Bring to the Party
- 7+ year(s) in a high-touch Executive Assistant role supporting high profile executives in demanding roles preferably within high growth businesses.
- Willingness to be available and work outside of normal office hours to address urgent issues as they arise.
- Organized, efficient and able to multitask and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment.
- A “problem-solver” mindset who is comfortable adapting to new technologies and ways of work and can effectively train others on systems and processes.
- An ability to work proactively, anticipating needs before they arise.
- Strong verbal/written communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite skills required.
- Ability to work quickly and well under pressure.
- Superb customer service skills and the ability to handle sensitive situations and maintain confidentiality.
- A sense of humor and exceptional EQ.