Internal Communications Coordinator | Global Biotech! ID#9301549
The Internal Communications Coordinator is responsible for developing and implementing internal communications strategy, coordinating with the Corporate Communications team to ensure regular, timely and relevant flow of information throughout the organization, to support improved employee engagement.
- Manage delivery of a comprehensive and coordinated internal communication strategy that supports the company's mission, vision and core values.
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of global internal communications channels, such as employee intranet, TV and weekly email newsletter.
- Work closely with the Corporate Communications and other corporate functions to implement, execute and improve current employee initiatives and programs.
- Develop and implement new and exciting employee initiatives and programs that promote employee growth and development, foster innovation and improve employee retention and engagement.
- Coordination of agenda, content and logistics for internal meetings, including but not limited to, Quarterly All Company Meetings, Patient Seminars and Leadership Forums.
- Development of a network of internal communication champions within each business unit to stimulate content and provide feedback for internal communication activity.
- Perform any other duties within the corporate communications function as required.
- Respond to employee questions relating to company communications and initiatives.
- Highly professional and thrives on building strong partnerships throughout the organization
- Experience leading and executing the planning and promotion of employee initiatives
- Exceptionally strong communication skills (verbal and written); strong ability to synthesize complex information and explain it in a way that is clear and concise and suitable for the intended audience
- Must have outstanding planning and project management skills with the ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects, while continuously meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office suite required
- General knowledge or desire to learn Adobe Creative Cloud preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Public Relations or Journalism.
- A minimum of 2-3 years' experience working in a marketing or communications position.
STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Start Date: 08/20/2019
Estimated End Date: 05/29/2020