Our client is a growing instrumentation and software company located just 10 miles north of Boston. Their product line includes spectrophotometers, press color control systems, scanning systems and enterprise software. The business is experiencing rapid growth but we are still in the early stage of penetrating a large market. Our client offers a small company work environment with people who are good at what they do.
We are looking for a versatile energetic self-motivated individual to develop, execute, and manage our marketing efforts. This individual will conceptualize and develop innovative campaigns, manage the website, social media strategy and accounts, email campaigns, printed collateral, CRM system, and virtual and in-person events.
Job Environment: Entrepreneurial company with flexible work environment. Great deal of independence, and ability to work productively as part of a small team. The ideal candidate will take ownership and be skilled at managing multiple marketing projects on time. Must be willing to learn new skills as needed.
- Develop innovative marketing campaigns to drive lead generation through webinars, optimized web content, social media, blogging, email campaigns, SEO, and events, google ads, etc.
- Manage social media campaigns and presence in social networking sites.
- Conceptualize, develop and implement innovative email campaigns.
- Analyze marketing campaigns and channel results to determine how to best allocate marketing dollars to drive revenue and profit.
- Collaborate with internal team as well as outside resources to develop thought leadership gated technical content, blogs, press releases.
- Manage website on a WordPress platform. Work effectively with internal and external resources on technical content and design.
- Create and manage a content calendar and project deadlines.
- Manage CRM system and marketing automation campaigns.
- Plan and manage editorial calendar of major industry magazines for article and ad insertions.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Communications.
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in B2B or corporate marketing setting.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Experience with WordPress, CRM and marketing automation tools, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience working with external vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year