Plumbing & Fixtures Sales Rep
Job Description – Showroom Sales
Our client has evolved into one of the industry's most respected kitchen & bath showrooms, featuring all of the top line fixtures, faucets, cabinets & accessories. What sets our client company apart is its experienced and helpful staff. Designers and Showroom experts are committed to addressing customer needs and eliminating the stress that surrounds construction and remodeling projects by helping customers to control the process and work systematically through myriad choices and challenges that every project encounters, thereby creating a fun and fulfilling experience.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Must be an excellent communicator, capable of listening to customers and fulfilling their needs by conveying information related to the products they seek.
- Product knowledge is of the utmost importance – at least 3-7 years in plumbing & fixtures with a desire to continue to acquire and constantly hone this knowledge.
- You will be responsible for attending training sessions both in and out of the showroom as well as by researching the many new products that are available for sale in our industry.
- Must be professional, courteous, energetic and offer guidance in both design and product selection.
- Patience is a must. This quality is one of the strengths highlighted by many client reviews and what also makes our client company's business stand apart from the rest.
- Positivity, honesty and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to build a book of business is essential to your success. This is achieved by forging relationships with Architects, Designers, Builders, Developers and Specialty Trades people along with Homeowners. Gaining their trust and respect takes time but is achieved through Customer Satisfaction.
- Customer Service and Customer Satisfaction are not merely phrases at our client Company. They pride themselves on delivering exceptional Customer Service that leads to Customer Satisfaction and return business. Listening, offering options, being aware and mindful of customers' budgets, design requirements and product selections are just the beginning. Follow up with timely pricing, product availability, coordination of delivery of products for the various phases of construction, processing of returns, dealing with accounts receivables and ultimately Customer Satisfaction brings the process full circle, assuring that a Customer will revisit and invite their families and friends to share in the Company experience.
- A familiarity with Microsoft Word, QuickBooks, the use of email and excellent telephone skills are a requirement. Training is available in this area.