Receptionist to 50k + 10% bonus! – Hours: 9-5
Work for one of Boston's Best Companies!! Gorgeous offices, 100% paid benefits (nothing ever comes out of your pocket!) and an amazing team to boot! Ready to make this your home?
FLSA Classification: Full Time, Non Exempt
This is a full time administrative position. In the receptionist role, this person will act as the first point of contact for our global private equity firm.
S/he will handle the flow of people through the business, while ensuring that all responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. This position reports to the Manager of HR Administration & Facilities.
The regular working hours are Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Answer the main telephone, route calls, and greet and direct guests
- Book conference rooms
- Prepare conference rooms for video or audio conferences as necessary
- Work with Executive Assistants to order food for meetings as appropriate
- Ensure conference rooms are set up and/or cleaned up during the course of the day
- Look ahead to plan room set ups for following day
- Prepare and process packages for couriers and other delivery services
- Provide support for special projects as needed
- Must be punctual and dependable
- Excellent communications and telephone skills
- Must present as professional and friendly
- Good organization skills with the ability to prioritize time-sensitive tasks
- Familiarity with Microsoft products including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Must work cooperatively with other administrative professionals within the office
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
All qualified candidates are urged to submit a resume and cover letter in two Word docs to: [email protected] for assured response. Learn more about this position or many others we now have available!