Sr. Admin Assistant
Administrative Assistant, Access Policy & Business Operations
Our client is focused on creating significant value for all of its stakeholders through a strategy that balances short- and long-term growth potential. By applying its proprietary technologies, our client has become a leader in the field of therapeutic antibodies. The company has established successful and lasting partnerships with industry-leading companies from the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors. The product pipeline, one of the broadest in the antibody industry, proves the sustainable quality of our client's work. Through specific in-licensing and co-development activities, the company is adding higher value programs to the pipeline at a significant rate. Their comprehensive partnering strategy is an important feature of their business model and a vital source of the company's financial strength.
The successful applicant will provide administrative support, including but not limited to, updating & maintaining employee records, managing documents, updating internal databases, and calendar management.
The Administrative Assistant, Access, Policy, & Business Operations will support Executive Leaders in Access & Policy and Business Operations & Innovation. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in commercial functions and will be able to handle diverse tasks efficiently and within a fast-paced environment.
- Provide administrative support to executive leaders in Access & Policy and Business Operations & Innovation
- Will be responsible for calendar management, coordination of meetings, and preparation of company presentations
- Will support their teams as a SAP super user to ensure flawless execution of the purchasing system
- Will assist in new hire onboarding, including coordination with the HR group
- May assist in managing interview and candidate schedules if staffing coordinator needs back-up
- Will interact with all levels of management in the organization, both domestic and international, necessitating tact, diplomacy, discretion and good judgment
- Will coordinate both global and domestic travel arrangements and process related expense reports
- Will coordinate internal/ external meetings, videos and conference calls, etc.
- Will assist in the development of slide presentations for all commercial functions:
- Will maintain departmental files and proper submission of approval forms as requested
- Will be expected to handle confidential information and communication with all levels of the organization in a professional & discrete manner
- Will often be the first point of contact for questions and inquiries related to all three departments
- Will have to function as coverage for other Administrative Associates as necessary
- May be asked to assist with various projects as required
Excellent written communication and organization skills.
Comprehensive literacy in all MS Office applications-Outlook calendar, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred, but is not a requirement.
Prior experience as a commercial administrative or assistant role is highly desired.
- Boston, MA