Sr. Talent Acquisition Consultant (biotech) $75-90/hr
Sr. Talent Acquisition Consultant – Contract Opportunity
Our client is the industry leader in the translation of RNA interference (RNAi) into a new class of innovative medicines with the potential to address the unmet needs of patients with debilitating diseases and recently had their drug approved by the FDA.
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Consultant will be a key contributor to the company's growth during this exciting time of expansion and growth. He or she will have full lifecycle talent acquisition responsibility across a range of disciplines in a pre-commercial environment and be an important part of a small collaborative team committed to attracting top talent while ensuring a positive experience for both our candidate and hiring management communities. This role is ideal for someone who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic and evolving environment and is comfortable navigating through the ambiguity that comes with rapid growth
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Manage all sourcing and candidate facing activities and facilitate stake holder participation and engagement; drive for closure;
- Identify creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies to attract top tier talent;
- Lead, support and coach hiring community around best practices in the selection process;
- Strive to ensure a consistently positive candidate and hiring manger experience.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-8 years’ technical recruiting/sourcing experience in pharma/biotech
- Fluent with current recruiting technologies including LinkedIn and applicant tracking systems; experienced with creative sourcing models and strategies;
- Results driven; capable of working through obstacles to closure; acts with a sense of urgency;
- Experienced with and supportive of behavioral based interviewing techniques;
- Client centric partner with maturity to comfortably advise, coach and influence at all levels.
Our global life sciences company is an EEO employer committed to an exciting, diverse, and enriching work environment.