Student Financial Services Business Analyst
Position: Student Financial Services Business Analyst
- Student Financial Services, also supporting the Registrar’s Office Reports to: Director of Student Financial Services & Title IV Compliance
Areas of Responsibility:
- Act as the primary liaison between the technical CTS staff and department subject matter experts to coordinate technical solutions with business processes.
- Understand business requirements; execute needs analysis, requirements definitions, and design for system implementations.
- Develop, modify, and implement business processes; work with subject matter experts to document these processes and refine them as needed.
- Work closely with subject matter experts to understand existing business processes, goals, and gaps; leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements and efficiencies.
- Facilitate change management within the department and across campus; help subject matter experts and end-users to understand the impact of changes within the system and identify best practices for implementing such changes.
- Provide functional support for the Student Financial Services department during upgrades, patching and testing.
- Work with vendors on design, test, and deployment of interface file needs.
- Work with internal and external parties to facilitate a permanent solution to enrollment reporting issues within NSLDS, the Clearinghouse, COD, and CampusVue.
- Create automation within CampusVue to ensure compliance and more efficiency.
- Profile the database with SQL to help identify what is happening in the background so that we can create exception reports for Student Financial Services and the Registrar’s Office.
- Formally document business processes in these departments in preparation for the Campus Nexus implementation.
- Once documented (or through this process), use knowledge of CampusVue to identify more efficient business processes for these departments.
- Guide the SFS and Registrar teams through the implementation of key strategic initiatives, identifying the impact that these changes may have in the system and helping to create effective business processes (i.e. how we categorize students in the system, revenue reporting, etc.)
All qualified candidates are urged to apply to [email protected]