Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Req# 11091971
Global life sciences company in Cambridge right off the T or with parking available is seeking a talented, smart, polished Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join on a long-term contract basis:
Start: 09/03/2020 or as soon as possible
End: 1-2 years
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Coordinator | Cambridge, MA
- Coordinating phone screens and in-person interviews, as well as virtual interviews, with the HR team as well as individual hiring managers.
- Monitoring candidates during onsite and virtual interviews, maintaining a strong level of professionalism.
- Managing the background check initiation process and track status of all screenings.
- Handling all onboarding paperwork including background checks and non-disclosure agreements.
- Coordinating new hire orientations as needed and making sure all processes are compliant
- Posting positions to all job boards and online platforms.
- Familiarity with an Application Tracking System (ATS) and the background check process is required
- Previous experience working directly with clients.
- Agency experience is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 1+ years of experience in recruiting and talent acquisition
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Applicant tracking system
- Microsoft Word 2010
- Calendar Management
- Start Date: 09/03/2020
- Estimated End Date:
- Hours Per Week: 40.00
- Hours Per Day: 8.00
All qualified candidates are urged to submit a confidential resume and cover letter for assured response to: [email protected]