Talent & Recruiting Manager
Talent & Recruitment Manager
The Talent & Recruitment Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the recruiting and hiring lifecycle for the firm, leading a recruiting strategy that helps attract a more diverse workforce. The Manager will partner with the Diversity & Inclusion Committee to facilitate the development and delivery of strategic initiatives which advance the firm’s Diversity & Inclusion mission. This position is instrumental in ensuring that the firm attracts, selects, and retains highly talented and diverse people.
The manager will also support the Head of People and Culture on the development, enhancement, and oversight of the firm’s people management systems, including but not limited to, onboarding and functional training, management training, career development, and performance evaluation. The ideal candidate has proven experience managing recruitment for a financial services organization, has demonstrated success influencing and implementing people and culture initiatives, can effectively build relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders, and can communicate in clear and compelling ways.
- Manage recruiting lifecycle: source, assess candidates via telephone/zoom interview, manage the interview process, debrief with hiring teams during the selection process, check references, and negotiate offers.
- Develop and manage relationships with external recruiters and staffing agencies, ensuring they have a thorough understanding of our various roles and firm culture.
- Assist with the development and implementation of people management training.
- Assist with the facilitation of performance management procedures.
- Partner with the D&I Committee and Head of People and Culture on developing and executing D&I strategy.
- Understand and leverage industry best practices to develop diversity sourcing strategies and plans intended to identify, attract and engage talent.
- Design strategies and metrics for D&I programs and measure business impact.
- Create an internship program focused on providing professional opportunities for diverse talent.
- Coach and develop D&I capability within organization.
- Facilitate and monitor the employment, retention, and unbiased progression of a diverse workforce.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a leading university.
- 7-10 years of professional experience within human resources for a financial services firm.
- Superior interpersonal communication skills. Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization; up, down, and across.
- Experience leading and implementing sourcing and interviewing best practices; experience employing behavioral interviewing skills.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills. Ability to self-manage changing and conflicting priorities.
- Ability to navigate confidential information with professional maturity.
- High energy and highly self-motivated with the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.