Temp Medical Affairs Admin Assistant
Administrative Assistant: Medical Affairs (Temp to Hire)
Provide consistent support to the Vice President, Head of U.S. Medical Affairs and members of the U.S. Medical Affairs Leadership Team. Work with other administrative staff to ensure that all administrative needs of the department and larger organization are met and in keeping with company objectives. Share the workload as necessary.
- Assist with complex scheduling requests on behalf of the Vice President, Head of U.S. Medical Affairs with occasional support to Senior Directors when needed.
- Assist with the schedule and execution of meetings and workshops when Vice President or external guests are present.
- Coordinate lunch orders and meeting setups as appropriate within Company guidelines.
- Prepare materials for meetings, seminars, presentations, and special projects
- Assist with large group travel within the department
- Obtain signatures for CDAs, Contracts and Field Agreements from appropriate Executive.
- Appropriately manage information of a highly confidential and critical nature
- Provide back-up support to other assistants as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Knowledge of MS Office applications including MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word required.Ability to organize work, establish priorities, set and meet individual and team goals. Ability to communicate effectively and professionally. Detail-oriented; strong organizational skills; proven team player. Can exercise good judgment and is solution-oriented across a variety of situations in a growing, fast-paced organization.
College degree preferred with a minimum of 1-2 years related experience required. Experience managing calendars required