Tenant Services Coordinator
Tenant Services Coordinator
Tenant Services Coordinator (TSC) provides assistance with the day-to-day management of various assets in the New England portfolio. Various duties may include but are not limited to; provide customer service to tenants, vendor relations, work orders process, lease file maintenance, maintain security log requests, coordinate loading dock and freight elevator access, and maintain tenant access card system. See detailed job duties below. The TSC reports to the Senior Property Manager.
• Associate’s degree or higher preferred.
• 1 year commercial property management and/or administrative experience preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Client service focused.
• Pro-active individual who will take initiative.
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Answer TMS phone line, assess the call and deliver the message to the appropriate personnel.
- Follow-up with tenant requests and dispatch the service requests to the appropriate building staff.
- Administrative duties such as copying, faxing, filing, preparing over-night packages/mail, etc.
- Review and maintain all work orders. Weekly meeting or follow-up with maintenance staff regarding status of work orders and work to closing them.
- Update the web-based work order service system (Building Engines) for all tenants.
- Check mail and process invoices for payment and submit to the Property Managers for review and approval.
- Email invoices to accounting department for payment.
Monthly (or As Needed):
- Close all work orders at the end of the month and complete the tenant bill back report for the property accountant so they can post additional charges on tenants rent statements. (Dependent on the property).
- Complete the monthly utility (UTL) tenant bill-back report.
- Complete AR summary report bi-monthly and follow up with late letters accordingly.
- Maintain the access card control system and the parking garage parking cards.
- Maintain the work order system and provide username and password for new tenants (to access the web-based work order system).
- Assist with the monthly reports, property narratives, stacking plans and variance reports.
- Track and request insurance certificates for tenants and vendors.
- Create vendor files as needed.
- Create new lease files as needed & complete a lease abstract.
- Assist with coordinating special events.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinate meetings with tenants.
- Follow up on tenant related issues or concerns using the work order system.
- Help develop the Tenant Guide Binder as guide on building rules and regulations for tenants to follow.
- Maintain and updated tenant emergency and tenant representative contact sheets as required.
- Maintain and update tenant parking garage access log for proper vehicle information or other tenant changes.
- Maintain and update building access card system for tenants as required related to new or former employee changes.
- Administer lease renewals and new leases documentation process.
- Maintain and update lease information in MRI software as required.
- Maintain the certificate of insurance information is up to date and entered into Building Engines.
- Coordinate with leasing brokers for new lease deals.
- Coordinate property space tours and show vacant spaces.
Vendor relations and contract negotiations:
- Manage vendor service contracts and rebid when the contract has expired.
- Maintain that we have an active certificate on insurance on file for all vendors and contractors.
- Assist with Management of maintenance staff:
- Daily maintenance staff meeting to review the activities for the day.
- Monthly maintenance staff meeting to review building and larger picture issues.
- Weekly print open work order report and review outstanding work orders.
- Monthly review the preventative maintenance work orders.
Plan and assist with the organization of the building fire/life safety testing and drills:
- Annual/Quarterly fire alarm and sprinkler testing.
- Annual fire pump test.
- Monthly complete the fire extinguisher inspections.
- Annual coordinate the building fire/evacuation drill.
Management of property operations budget and financial reports to include:
- Preparation of annual budgets.
- Preparation of monthly operating reports.
- Stacking Plans
- Property Narratives
- Variance Reports
- Cash Flow Reports
- Track management agreements.
- Lender relations – respond to reporting requirements.
- Administer annual property and operating escalations.
- Complete annual CAM reconciliations.
- Implement and track real estate tax payments
- Quarterly update spreadsheet and process tax bills
- A/R tracking/delinquencies
- Delinquency Letters issued by the 10th of the month.
- AR Summary Reports 15th and 30th of the month.
- Invoice processing review and code weekly.
- Prepare and track tenant bill backs with Tenant Service Coordinator
- Prepare monthly electricity bill back spreadsheets
Construction management assist as needed:
- Monitor and secure bids for tenant improvement projects.
- Complete appropriate construction agreement form.
- Monitor the construction process to assure completed on time and with-in budget.
Project management assist as needed:
- Coordination and oversee all capital and building projects
- Assure are completed on time and within budget.