Laufer Rundown: Boston Networking Events
Networking is nothing more than getting to know people. Whether you realize it or not, you’re networking every day and everywhere you go. Your network of friends, relatives, colleagues, and acquaintances is a valuable job search resource. Networking can sound intimidating, but attending events can lead to new connections that may open doors in the present and/or future.
With winter slowly coming to an end in Boston, it’s the perfect time to start looking into networking opportunities in the city! Whether it’s an alumni networking event, after hours outing, or a seminar, it is imperative to get yourself and your name out there!
Here are some upcoming networking events in Boston provided by Eventbrite:
- March 8: SheStarts Networking Breakfast
- March 8: Networking in the North End (free)
- March 14: Boston Downtown Business Networking Event
- March 15: The Welcome Spring Networking Event w/ Mass Professional Networking
- March 24: Entrepreneur Networking Event
- April 16: Business Smart Workshop