Executive Assistant – Private Equity
Executive Assistant (Temp to Perm Position)
This role supports the company’s President/Chairman. The role works alongside two of our President’s
primary/main EA’s. This role is geared more toward a Personal Assistant as the responsibilities entail a good amount of personal assistant type work.
Executive Assistant responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- President’s research printing and blogs printing done daily each morning
- President’s daily emails that he wants printed, samples of, or handled
- President’s ordering (books, clothing, electronics, ect.) and maintaining lists and inventory of these items. Mostly personal items.
- Maintain magazine, newspaper, and blog subscriptions for President
- Order breakfasts and lunches as needed for meetings for President and other C-level executives
- Travel assistance of booking and coordinating travel (mostly domestic but some international) for C-level executives as needed. i.e. car services, hotel, trains, flights, restaurant reservations
- Provide back-up support to President’s primary Executive Assistants (field phone calls take messages, schedule meetings)
- Front desk/Reception phone coverage when necessary
- Assistance with shipments and mailings and ordering office supplies
- Assistance with overall maintenance and upkeep of the office
- Management and processing of company expense reports for all employees
- The Executive Assistant will have hours of M-F 8:00AM to 6:00PM but candidate must be willing to be flexible. Looking for someone who is capable of taking on more Executive Assistant responsibilities if needed.
- The ideal candidate will have some experience doing personal assistant type work and is comfortable working in this capacity.
- Looking for someone who takes initiative; thinks “outside the box” but isn’t overly eager to climb the ladder. Candidate will be hard working, have strong formatting skills, and great organizational skills, and be extremely detail oriented and a strong cultural fit.