Executive Search Coordinator – Temporary – to 100k/year
Executive Search Coordinator – Temporary
Our global life sciences Client Company is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our Executive Search team. Reporting to the VP, Talent Acquisition and Employee Experience, the Coordinator will play a critically important role, enabling the Executive Search team to work most effectively with internal stakeholders, search partners and executive level candidates. We are looking for a positive, proactive, accountable and detail-oriented individual who has the maturity to work with all levels within the organization. The ideal candidate will have prior experience as a Recruiting Coordinator and is ready to take on more complex responsibilities.
Provide administrative support for the Executive Search Talent Acquisition Team while managing several aspects of the recruitment process including the front and back end to ensure a seamless process and experience for the recruiters, hiring managers and candidates.
- Administrative support for the Executive Search Talent Acquisition Team:
- Manage Executive Talent Acquisition calendars including; scheduling search updates, phone interviews, managing the interview process through the creation and modification of schedules, coordination of events (travel, catering, etc.) and through direct contact with candidates and the internal teams at Vertex
- Process all PO’s, invoices, candidate reimbursements
- Provide weekly updates to the Executive Search Update report.
- Candidate experience and requisition support:
- Greet candidates and escort them through their interview day at Vertex to ensure a seamless candidate experience
- Owning the candidate experience and providing white-glove service for all VP+ candidates from scheduling to closing
- Proactive updates to the lead recruiter on all searches regarding candidate scheduling
- Managing retained search agency relationships including scheduling candidates and updating agency reports internally and to calendar invites
- Managing the kick-off and administrative support for the Russell Reynolds Leadership Assessment Span including managing the timing of report and scheduling of the readout
- Building relationships with other Executive Assistants to ensure streamlined, organized and priority interview scheduling
- Contribute to ad-hoc HR projects, including process improvement and documentation
- 30-50% of time dedicated as administrative support to VP, Talent Acquisition and Employee Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 1-3 years of coordinator, recruiter or administrative experience within HR or staffing organization
- Driven by working in fast paced environment, and highly adaptable to change
- Demonstrates a high degree of integrity and maintains confidentiality
- Proficient at handling high volumes of work and multi-tasking
- Demonstrates high degree of attention to detail, strong communication and excellent organization skills
All qualified candidates are urged to submit a confidential resume to: [email protected] This is a 2-year contract position.
Subsidized benefits available after eligibility requirements are met through Laufer. This position will work a hybrid WFH and office schedule after Jan '22, 2-3 days in office.