Front Office Manager
*Why We Love This Company – You’ll team up with a collegial team to reflect the friendly and professional nature of the organization by serving as the "face" of the company, as well as to provide front office management and operational support. You’ll be working in a beautiful space at a prestigious national commercial real estate investment company HQ’ed in Boston’s downtown Seaport District.; this one’s a TAKER!
Title of Position: Front Office Manager
Scope of Role & Traits/Experience
Provide front office management and administrative support duties; provide direct support to the Director of Investor Relations.
· Deliver high-touch professional client service and a desire to find speedy resolutions or respond to any miscellaneous requests in an appropriate fashion from callers, clients, investors, etc.
· Bring a naturally outgoing and friendly demeanor to the role and take pride in representing the Front Office in a consistently professional manner.
· Possess a good comfort level with MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, plus an interest in learning additional applications.
· Bring an intellectual curiosity with a desire to learn more of the sophisticated aspects of finance; will be trained on QuickBooks, (if not experienced, yet).
· Exercise strong written and verbal communication skills with the public, coworkers, and clients.
· Ideally looking for 1-2 years of experience but if you've interned and/or worked in a briskly paced business setting before, and you're eager to take the next step in growth and development, this is the perfect place and time for you!
Duties will include:
· Respond promptly to visitors, callers, colleagues and clients in a consistently friendly and professional manner.
· Work under the direction of your supervisor by completing tasks with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, consistent communication, and accountability.
· Bring your exceptional organizational, multitasking and administrative skills to the job – they are key to being successful in this role.
· Marketing and investor relations projects; communications with investors via email, telephone, and occasionally in person
· Work regularly with the Boston leadership team and members of the organization and support ad hoc administrative requests as needed.
· Responsible for overall maintenance of kitchen and office supplies inventory.
This is a direct, immediate hire and will work onsite; this is NOT a remote/hybrid position, although all consideration and accommodations will be given to the health and safety of all our workers.
Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, 3 weeks’ vacation, 401(k) and more!
All qualified candidates are urged to submit a confidential CV to [email protected]
- ?Please be aware that this position is 100% ONSITE with all proactive and appropriate measures taken for individual and organizational health and wellness, and as recommended by the experts.
- We cannot consider candidates who wish to work hybrid schedules from home for this role.
- We are unable to consider candidates who require US sponsorship for this position.