Legal & Contract Administrator Req# 11242636
Support the Contracts Manager and Attorneys in processing the company's contracts in an e-request system (Conga Novatus) and assist with other aspects of the contract life cycle process.
- Assist with the processing of contracts from initial request to document execution through DocuSign and the company's contract request and management system
- Enter metadata associated with fully executed contracts into the contracts database timely and accurately
- Ability to work diligently, independently, and efficiently within a contract request process along with other internal systems as requests make their way through review and approval processes
- Interact with internal departments (Procurement, Finance, Compliance, Safety) and business requestors as well as external vendors with respect to various contract inquiries.
- Ability to review certain standard agreement types, like Statements of Work and Change Orders, and draft Confidential Disclosure Agreements as well as manage other contract templates (e.g. consulting agreements) with guidance from attorneys
- Assist the Contracts Manager and Attorneys with special projects as needed
- Prior experience in professional office environment required.
- Pharmaceutical company or industry experience preferred over background in a law office.
- Attention to detail a must and the ability to triage work a necessity
- High proficiency in MS Office required
- Contract management system and project management experience not required but highly preferred.
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- High degree of professionalism in a client-service-focused setting.
- Ability to work with sensitive confidential material.
- Ability to handle a very fast-paced, high-volume workflow requiring the ability to quickly assimilate internal systems
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with various levels of the organization, including senior management
- BSc or BA; Paralegal or similar legal certification will be considered. 1-2 years in an office environment.
- Cambridge, MA
- Start Date: 09/30/2020
- Estimated End Date: 03/31/2021
- Hours Per Week: 40.00
- Hours Per Day: 8.00
All qualified candidates are urged to submit a confidential resume. This is a long-term contract position with great benefits eligibility after qualifying hours.