Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Talent Acquisition Coordinator duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Managing all applicant tracking in an Application Tracking System (ATS).
- Coordinating phone screens and in-person interviews with the HR team as well as individual hiring managers.
- Posting positions to all job boards and online platforms.
- Utilizing their database to run searches for potential candidates.
- Handling all onboarding paperwork including background checks and non-disclosure agreements.
- Coordinating new hire orientations as needed and making sure all processes are compliant.
- Managing the background check initiation process and track status of all screenings.
- Monitoring candidates during onsite interviews maintaining a strong level of professionalism.
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition/HR team in all administrative functions
- Familiarity with an Application Tracking System (ATS) and the background check process is preferred
- Previous experience working directly with clients, agency experience is helpful
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 1+ years of experience in recruiting and talent acquisition